1. ON THE SECURITY OF OUR WEBSITE
The environment in which the operation of our website is developed, is a totally secure environment and adapted to the security means established by the LSSI and the LOPD.
Finally, we indicate a series of recommendations for the protection of your computer and the information contained therein:
• Install an antivirus system on your computer and keep it permanently updated.
• Avoid opening emails of unknown origin.
• Update your computer with the latest security updates.
• Do not install strange, unknown or suspicious software on your computer.
• Remember that you can at any time block the installation of cookies on your computer, making the necessary adjustments in your browser.
Likewise, we indicate that before entering any data on a website, verify that it is a secure page, observing the appearance in the address of a symbol represented by a closed padlock.
If you are accessing from a computer for public use, you must delete all temporary Internet files from the cache memory, thus deleting any data entered.
Remember that your user code and passwords are very sensitive personal data and that, in order to take effect at the level of security achievement, they must be changed periodically. Establish a routine for this purpose.
3. LEGAL WARNING
The use for illicit purposes, in particular criminal offenses, as well as the infringement of intellectual property, becomes responsibilities of all kinds, economic and even custodial.